– Pa Chyin, Lukas and Sofy in Phnom Penh
– A nice Austrian couple (Katharina&Florian) accompanied me on the walk from Kanpot bus station to Olly’s. And met them again afterwards in Bodhi Village.
– 2 Australian girls from Melbourne (Maya&…) gave me some tips for Melbourne and surroundings and we shared Kampot experiences.
– Greg from Australia. Gave me a lot of tips of relatively unknown places in Australia.
– Jane Lei from Guangxi, China. Thanks to her the busride was not that bad. We visited Angkor Wat by bike. Sunrise van Norah Jones!
– Sarah and her family visiting
– Laura from Germany
– Tomek from Chiang Mai
– German brothers Patrick en Filip and the Singapore-climbers Carol, Matt, Connor, Remi, Georgina
– German brothers Andy and Lucas
– Els + fun
– Fabian and Robert from The Netherlands
– Team Awesome featuring Arthur, Elien, Andrea, Andy
– Peter (and his Team)
– boat hitching with Pawel and Aga from Poland
– Sarka from Czech Republic
– Melina, Sandra, Marloes and the (Germany- Netherlands) berry picking team
– Paul from Christchurch (and sons)
– Rachel from US
– Kepler team Team/Tim with Juraj and Macarena from Slavakia/Denmark and Chile
– Paul in Wanaka. Unfortunately dont have a picture…
– Routeburn team with Juraj and Fede from Italy
– Queenstown and paragliding advice with Felipe from Chile
– Jonny in Takaka
– My Parents