Keep in mind, I arrived at night…
– cold, but not as cold as expected. That’s good. And my new fake down jacket is very warm
– no need for seatbelt in the car, said the driver
– they drive like crazy, taking over left or right, it’s all the same.
– don’t trust the road. Sudden (deep!) holes in the road all the time!
– the city looks quite big, even at night
– 1,8 million inhabitants
– I saw a Karaoke bar, so they like karaoke
– they write in Cyrillic but I see also roman letters sometimes
– the end of the drive was epic. The biggest mess, the biggest maze I have ever seen! And just when you think it must be a dead alley this time, the road just continues around the corner. (And that happened about ten times in a row). I was smiling in the (Korean) car.
Tagsakaroa Angkor Wat Australia Bangkok banks peninsula Batu Caves blue mountains bokor mountain Buddha view Cambodia Cameron Highland Chiang Mai christchurch Climbing Crazy horse buttress Darwin diving festival Glenorchy Gold Coast grampians great ocean road Great walks hang dog campsite Hangi hobart horse riding Jungle kakadu kampot Kayak Khao Sok ko tao Krabi krasnoyarsk Kuala Lumpur Laura leech leeches Litchfield mabul Malaysia Maori market melbourne Mongolia motorbike Motorcycle National park nelson New Zealand Northern Territory Paragliding Penang Phnom Penh Queenstown New Zealand rock climbing Routeburn track Russia Siem Reap Singapore sipadan snorkeling Stolby takaka taman Negara Tanah rata tasmania tawau Te anau Thailand Tonsai Tuktuk Vanuatu Waterfall