The first day and already some things to share:
– I slept in the airplane pretty good.
– I arrived in Phnom Penh safely, but my luggage hasn’t… It should arrive tomorrow morning. Lets see…
– Directly when exiting the airport you can buy a Cambodian SIM card with cellular Internet possibilities, something where Belgium can learn from?
– The tuktuk to the city should cost 5$ and I arranged it for 3$! Winner!
– The other couch surfers I was going to meet are nice. Pa Chyin and Lukas from Malaysia. Their friend, Sofy, lives here and is willing to take us around.
– The central market is an Art Deco building
– I only had a little bit of rain, but haven’t felt monsoon yet.
– Pol Pot. Das een ander soort Polleken… The communist nazi… (Tuol Sleng museum bezocht, het Breendonk van Phnom Penh)
– I felt tired since 14h today but survived the jet lag. Now, 21h, sleepy and surrendering…
Tagsakaroa Angkor Wat Australia Bangkok banks peninsula Batu Caves blue mountains bokor mountain Buddha view Cambodia Cameron Highland Chiang Mai christchurch Climbing Crazy horse buttress Darwin diving festival Glenorchy Gold Coast grampians great ocean road Great walks hang dog campsite Hangi hobart horse riding Jungle kakadu kampot Kayak Khao Sok ko tao Krabi krasnoyarsk Kuala Lumpur Laura leech leeches Litchfield mabul Malaysia Maori market melbourne Mongolia motorbike Motorcycle National park nelson New Zealand Northern Territory Paragliding Penang Phnom Penh Queenstown New Zealand rock climbing Routeburn track Russia Siem Reap Singapore sipadan snorkeling Stolby takaka taman Negara Tanah rata tasmania tawau Te anau Thailand Tonsai Tuktuk Vanuatu Waterfall